The church has a west tower with a spire containing a ring partly by public subscription and partly through bazaars and sales of work.
The bells were cast in 1874 by Messrs J Taylor & Co of Loughborough at a cost of £375.18s.6d.and the original oak frame and gear, also by Taylors, is thought to have been renewed after the spire was rebuilt in 1934.
Two evensong services for the dedication of the new bells were held on 16th November 1874. The sermon at the first service was given by the Bishop of Oxford, and at the second by Rev. J H Worsley who was Chaplain of Bromley College and the former Vicar of Leafield and had also been responsible for the 1859 rebuilding of the church. The hymn "They are lifted to the steeple, now our bells are set on high" was sung at the services. After the services tea and a sale of needlework and fancy articles were held in the School Room
|Treble||J Taylor & Co., Founders Loughborough 1874 ||4||3||1||242|
|Second||J Taylor & Co., Founders Loughborough 1874 ||5||1||16||274|
|Third||J Taylor & Co., Founders Loughborough 1874 ||6||2||24||341|
|Fourth||J Taylor & Co., Founders Loughborough 1874 ||7||0||25||367|
|Fifth*||J Taylor & Co., Founders Loughborough 1874||8||3||11||449|
|Tenor**||J Taylor & Co., Founders Loughborough 1874|
|Captain - Andrew Pickett Tel.01993 firstname.lastname@example.org|